Bring your talents to Accredited Home Elevator Company (AHE) and be a part of our expanding sales and operations team. We are currently looking for a highly motivated, goal oriented individual.
Elevator Sales Representatives (Project Manager) throughout our current footprint. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals with prior sales and/or marketing experience in the construction industry. Candidates must be self motivated with strong sales, organizational, and communication skills.
What We Do:
Accredited Home Elevator Company manufactures and installs residential elevators. We provide standard and custom elevator solutions for thousands of customers.
What You Would Do:
- Prospect New Elevator Opportunities from New and Current Customers.
- Present our product line to Clients in a Geographic Territory.
- Create Proposals, Present Contracts, and Submit Closed Sales for Manufacturing.
- Attend Expos and Local Industry Related Meetings.
- Evaluate Industry Document and On-Site Measurements
- Manage Elevator Project from Sales Contract to Installation
- Participate in Team Training Meetings
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Ambition, Strong Work Ethic, and Willingness to Learn.
- Self-Starter Driven to Succeed – A Make it Happen Attitude.
- Relationship Builder with Strong Selling Skills.
- Ability to Read Blueprints.
- Detail Orientated – Effective Priority Setting and Time Management.
- Computer Skills – Microsoft Office Basic Knowledge.
- Track Record of Business Success and Sales Growth.
- High Expectations of Self and Others.
Accredited Home Elevator is an equal opportunity employer offering Competitive pay, company vehicle, health benefits, 401K plan and paid vacation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary & Commission: Yearly compensation based on experience